Something Beautiful by Brit

"You are the light of the world, GLOWING in the night for all to see" Matthew 5:16

BlogResources

About

I am a mother of 3 children, wife, a nurse, a fitness fanatic, homeschooler, a perpetual student and lover of not only head knowledge but more importantly, HEART knowledge. I love living a healthy and positive lifestyle, I love inspirational quotes and faith filled books. My house is messy 90% of the time and the other 10% of my time is consumed with shampooing (who knows what out of my carpet) left by my sweet children. My desire is to raise my children in a GRACE filled home full of lots of L O V E and showing them how BEAUTIFUL they are how L O V E D they are by Jesus. I am obsessed with school supplies (mainly highlighters and post it notes), scripture, and coffee (its a holy and sanctified drink that will be served in Heaven :). Oh, and I am passionately in love with my Jesus.

Something about my blog- My hope and prayer is that this blog will be a light to people who may find themselves lost or disoriented in such a dark world. I never claim to be an authority on any certain subject; I only love sharing wonderful things that I’ve come across and life lessons that I’ve experienced as a mom along the way.

Blog

Bible Journaling with NeoColors

Part 1: Bible Journaling with NeoColors~ So, bible journaling isn’t a ‘new’ thing. Honestly, I don’t know the history of it but I do know that every since I was exposed to it, I have looked forward to my time doing and I just can’t get...

View all my blog posts on my blog page.

More Blog Posts

Shop

Contact

Leave us a message

emotionalEatingWoman

Subscribe To Something Beautiful by Brit Newsletter

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest